Shocking Details of a Cruel Attack on Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker
The Los Angeles Police Department continues to investigate the assault on the singer’s two French Bulldogs on Wednesday night. It was managed to shoot terrible footage on video surveillance, where two unknown people get out of the car and start firing, then escape picking up the dogs.
While the dog walker was walking the dogs, suddenly a grey car stopped just near him. He tried to defend himself and fought desperately with the attackers, but they shot him straight in the chest and then stole the dogs. Having heard the loud noise, the neighbors immediately called the ambulance. While it was driving, one of the witnesses helped save the life of the victim, who was literally bleeding to death. Perhaps that’s why he remained alive. Now, he is in critical condition lying at the local hospital. The star appointed a reward of 500,000 dollars to whoever brings her beloved dogs back home.
Of course, what happened is really scary. Nobody wants to come home and find out his dog has been stolen. So, discover the simplest and most effective ways to prevent such an incident in the future.
- Keep your dog on a leash by your side. It is much easier to pick up a dog walking down the street by itself, even if you can see it than it is physically connected to you with a leash.
- Don’t leave your dog unattended outside the home. Unfortunately, the fence isn’t a sufficient barrier for thieves. Therefore, the safest place where you can leave it is directly inside the house.
- Always close the gate. If you have to leave your dog in the courtyard, leave the gate closed.
- Beware of strangers who are too interested in your dog. Don’t share detailed information about your dog’s cost or other details, for example where you live.
- Don’t leave your dog alone in the car. This can attract thieves, and there is a risk they can take other valuable items from your car.
- Are a dog owner is happy? Yes you are!
- You didn't like it? What we missed here?