National Beagle Day: Don’t Forget to Celebrate It with Us on April 22, 2021
Hey, this week is full of holidays for our beloved dogs. And today we’ll talk about Beagle Day. Indeed, this hunting dog has its holiday. Anyone can join on April, 22 and express their love for this breed of dog. Most often, the holiday is held online. Due to the pandemic situation, this is good, isn’t it? Let’s find out more about this holiday and whether there are rules for celebrating it.
National Beagle Day: History of Celebration
Beagle is an ancient breed that has a very mysterious origin. There is a version that for the first time these hounds did not appear in England but that they were brought by the ancient Romans. Already the modern and approved Beagle standard has been listed since September 10, 1957. If earlier this breed of dogs was used for hunting deer, now it is for hares and horse hunting. As you can imagine, dogs have a long history of human interaction. However, it was only in 2017 that the National Beagle Day was officially registered. The celebrations take place both offline and online. However, usually, people gather in front of computer monitors with their pets and share their love. For example, they conduct online auctions, and the proceeds go to charity in animal shelters or other noble purposes.
The Most Common Ways of Celebration
Perhaps it will surprise you but this large-scale holiday is celebrated in different parts of the world. Therefore, for sure you can find where and how to celebrate National Beagle Day 2021. Below are some tips that will help you on this day.
- Google where the holiday will be held in your area. Most likely all events will be online, so you have a wide variety of options. If you cannot be present all the time, then review the program and choose what will be most interesting for you and your pet to see. Or perhaps take part in it.
- Become a party organizer. Gather a small group of familiar Beagle owners. Advertise on social media to let more people know about it. We advise you to make a reasonable amount of money to organize your party. So that the registration fee is not large and everyone can participate. After all, the goal is not to make money but to meet like-minded people who love this breed of dogs just like you.
- If you cannot take part in the celebration, then there are always alternatives. Remember we mentioned charity? On this day, there are often online fairs where you can buy something for your pet. And the money will go to a good cause. Be sure to share the information on social media. Also, post a favorite photo or video of your dog and tell everyone a little about it.
- If you have any other interesting ideas, share them in the comments.
We hope that you will not forget to celebrate or congratulate your friends who have a Beagle dog. Even if you have a dog of a different breed, feel free to join the holiday and have fun. Happy Beagle Day!
You can support us on Patreon and get exclusive content!
- Are a dog owner is happy? Yes you are!
- You didn't like it? What we missed here?