Can I Feed the Dog Only With Dry Food?
Dry food or natural products? If you decide to get a dog, you’ll have to face that choice. Just a few years ago, most people preferred natural food, but today almost everyone will vote with confidence for a ready-made dog diet. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of dry food.
- Dry food is a time saver. You don’t have to waste time looking for food and cooking dinner for your four-legged friend. Buying a large pack will allow you to plan your dog’s diet for weeks or even months ahead.
- These products are a health guarantee. A balanced diet meets your dog’s needs and provides all the nutrients it needs to develop well.
- Dry food is a defined volume of portions. You don’t have to calculate the norm yourself. Detailed recommendations for daily volume are on the packaging.
- There is no need to purchase additional vitamin and mineral complexes. The composition of quality dry food is carefully balanced. The recommended amount of dry food is the right amount for your dog’s daily nutritional needs.
- The diets differ not only in taste but also in purpose. There are ranges designed for large, small, and medium breeds, adults, older dogs, and puppies, as well as special functional and dietary needs and lifestyles.
- Dry food is convenient to take with you on the road, while natural food becomes a big problem.
- Such products are profitable. Even high-end dry food is cheaper than quality natural products.
- An economy class dry feeds have low-quality composition and, rather, harm the animal’s body.
- Improperly selected products can cause allergic reactions and digestive disorders.
- A diet based on dry food should not be diluted with natural food. This combination is a guarantee of digestive disorders and a provocateur of diseases. You can combine dry and wet food from the same manufacturer to diversify the diet.
- It is not recommended to change the food. Sharp change of meal or switch to natural products is a challenge for the body.
So, we have listed the main pros and cons of dry food. But whatever type of food you prefer, do not forget that the main thing in this matter is quality. It will be healthy for your dog to eat both a ready-to-use super-premium-class diet and quality natural products.
- Why did you like the article?!
- Ooh, you didn't like it? But why?