10 requests from a puppy to a future owner
- I’ll live for ten years only. Any separation from you will cause me suffering. Think about it before you buy me.
- Try to give me time to think about what you require of me.
- Grow trust in me, I will live it.
- Don’t be angry with me long and don’t lock me up as a punishment! After all, you have a job, entertainment, and friends — I have only you.
- Talk to me sometimes. I don’t understand the word, but I recognize your voice and your mood.
- Remember, I’ll never forget how I’m treated.
- Think about the fact that I could easily crush all the bones in your palm with my teeth, (but I’ll never let myself do that) before hitting me.
- Maybe the food isn’t good for me, or maybe I’ve been deprived of the sun for too long, and maybe my heart is already worn out before you notice that I’ve become reluctant to follow commands.
- Take care of me when I’m old because you’ll be old someday, too.
- Try to be by my side in any difficulty. Never be guided by decisions like, “I can’t see it” or “Let it happen in my absence”. It’ll be easier for me to have you around.
More in Puppy
How to choose puppy toys
If you have a puppy in your home, he needs different toys – and the more, the better. They’re not...
How to prepare first puppy shots
The need for vaccination is beyond doubt. Lyme, DHLPP, Bordetella vaccines are so common that no one doubts its necessity....
What do you feed a large breed pup?
As you know, breeds of dogs are divided into small, medium, and large. Sizing not only helps classify dogs but...